Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Reversing light led bulbs

I have some from Woodypeck in my 80. Your description is spot on and they negate the need to attach any other reversing light IMHO.

Cree, they give the highest light output. Excellent service by suppliers, ordered them one day and they were delivered the next.

Thanks. I've had Cree led bulbs fitted in the past, but was unimpressed.
I've ordered these!

Ordered and fitted, the results:-

IMG_1637.JPG

IMG_1634.JPG

Well worth having for the money.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
If you can wait for delivery check Joom.com for led bulbs, you can find them much cheaper than eBay, the prices can change day to day and you get a lot of stuff on 1hr special sales. Delivery can be slow for some things, and the few things I’ve had that haven’t been correct have been refunded quickly
Cheers

Ordered on the 14th and delivered on the 16th, so good service. Just need to fit them now

Just put mine in, nice and bright. Hope they last.....

That looks bright! :thumbup:

The 120 has reverse lights on both sides which makes a huge difference. The 90 only has one, which even with a bright LED still leave a lot to be desired.

For a car that was designed to go "anywhere" - its a bit of an oversight; cost saving Vs functionality perhaps?

Got mine yesterday,need to fit them. I got the Cree variety, and they look a bit large (certainly a bit larger than the spare bulb I have in the car. )

Fitted these the other day, but did not test them at night until I parked up yesterday. Damn, they are nice and bright indeed, let's hope they last

Well.... awesome for 24 hours. One blew within a day. No reply from the seller so far.
I appreciate these are Chinese manufactured. Hopefully the seller will step up.

Well...

The seller responded promptly and has sent a replacement. No hassles, friendly messages: in all a positive eBay experience!

I bought a pair of these bulbs last week and fitted them at the weekend. They are a night and day difference in visibility backing up in the dark.

Now I need to replace all the other bulbs with LED's to match.

Back