Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

RHD Angel eyes

There should be a screw for manual beam height adjustment , as long as they won't dazzle other drivers they will pass i guess , the guy at the mot station showed me how his fancy test apparatus works and there's loads of lee way on what passes .

I'm not sure nowadays but originally the law regarding lights was aimed at making sure people could see you and that was it .

When I first put my LEDs in, the beam was great, with a long throw, they lit up everything through the original lenses. Come MOT time my tester had to turn them Way down so they weren't anywhere near as good but still far superior to the old halogens.

I'm guessing the projector lenses on these will give a good throw with whatever is put in them. Watching with interest Chas. :)

Last edited:
This is my first time here and I have a question about headlights for my Land Cruiser 80, hopefully there is somebody out there who knows the answer.
I would like to purchase the product below. However, I would just like to confirm if this item will fit my Land Cruiser 80. There are two types of Land Cruiser 80's, The ones that have Dual Lens Headlights and not dual lens. My Land Cruiser has Dual Lenses. Will these lights fit this model? I have read on other sites that similar lights will not fit. Also, I am attaching a picture so you can check.

Screen Shot 2019-11-19 at 21.55.30.png Screen Shot 2019-11-19 at 21.16.51.png

Hi and welcome. Whatever the headlight design fitted, the bodywork behind is the same for the same year and model.

There are certainly several members who have this type successfully fitted. Whether or not the ones you show fit is difficult to say. As with a lot of these things there is an element of ‘suck it and see’ but from the picture they look like there’s every chance they will fit.

Anything called "crazy the god" must be good, surely??..

Oh, can I have your original lights? :)

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
This is my first time here and I have a question about headlights for my Land Cruiser 80, hopefully there is somebody out there who knows the answer.
I would like to purchase the product below. However, I would just like to confirm if this item will fit my Land Cruiser 80. There are two types of Land Cruiser 80's, The ones that have Dual Lens Headlights and not dual lens. My Land Cruiser has Dual Lenses. Will these lights fit this model? I have read on other sites that similar lights will not fit. Also, I am attaching a picture so you can check.

View attachment 161528 View attachment 161529
Those 'Crazy the god' lights were the ones I fitted to my '94 80 Cruiser

Back