Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Rhino vs Bufallo video

Damn. Note to self. Always be very polite to Rhino. Very very polite and never go to the game reserve Christmas party dressed as a Buff!!!

Chris

Very interesting.. A buffalo is a nasty animal to run into in the bush. It just goes to show that the Rhino is a proper tank and you should not argue with one. It is just a pity there are not more rhinos around.

A bit like a fight between a Battle Tank and an Armoured Personnel carrier - at first glance both look quite similar but only one of them is a true "weapon".

Once the Buffalo's flank was exposed it was game over. You have to hand it to the Buffalo though, he stood his ground and didn't seem ready to back down - until the very last moment, when it was too late. He must have gonads like a.........buffalo! :icon-eek:

I think instincts kicked in and the other buffaloes (younger males?) sensed his weakened state and took advantage at the end - they were probably sorting out the next leader in their hierachy.

I love the woman in the background "oh no, his head's fallen off. Oh, there it is"

Nice vid though. My uncle had his combie's side pierced by a very grumpy old bull. Sitting there watching him, next thing, thump.

Cool vid!

Ahhh brings back memories when as a child used to go out in the landrover with my father and armed guards to drive out the buffalos and elephants out of the part of the coffee plantation that the workers had to work in by firing in the air.They also had 2-4 armed guards standing at the perimeter of the field they were working on, just in case.
Ram

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back