Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Rims

jeepmadmike

I am hunting for some rims for my 70, im looking ideally for some 7 or ideally 8j x 16 steel rims as i was thinking of 285 75 16's. But its seems to be a struggle finding any!

any ideas where i can get them?

I have got a couple of sets of allys but the ofset is wrong and i dont want to use spacers

what ofset rims do people run? im quessing they are going to need to be 0 or negative a bit?

BTW i dont want a wheel hanging out of the arch a mile, the lanes in devon feel narrow in a Suzuki SJ! well the lanes i like anyway :twisted:

thank you in advance

I've got a set of 285/75/16's on my 78 ... but they rub a bit on full lock (i've gotta get some spacers for mine)

name rings a bell mate are you up abbotskerswell way .... :thumbup:

Hi

I have a standard set of steel 70 rims. I think they are 15s if i remember right though.

I will have to check if your interested.

Thanks

Silverline in Warwick 01926-496668 do an 8x16 with a 32mm neg. offset in either black or silver modular steel.

Roger

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
rikm777 said:
i,ve got 16 x8 steel modulars with 285/75/16 tyres on my LJ70 with -20 offset on the rims.loads of room and well inside the arches but i do have a 2 inch lift.i used JCS in nottingham.Charles who owns it is a nice helpful guy
http://stores.ebay.co.uk/JCS-4x4-Wheels-and-Tyres

id also recommend JCS tyres

thats where i got mine from. mine are 15 x 10J with -38 off set. im sure he will have, or can get the size your after. :thumbup:

Red Oktober said:
I've got a set of 285/75/16's on my 78 ... but they rub a bit on full lock (i've gotta get some spacers for mine)

name rings a bell mate are you up abbotskerswell way .... :thumbup:

might be ;)

I think i waved at you on my way to the tip a couple of weekends ago... well there cant be that many polished LWB 70's in Newton

there is a "used" looking LWB local too i overtook it today on the A380

Thats for the clues on the wheels i will make some enquirys, i'll have to buy some lift springs too soon :sick:

Ahhh right .. :thumbup:

ours is dark green over silver ... may see you about then .. :thumbup: :thumbup:

Back