Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

RIP, Kenny Rogers.

Sad news indeed because a whole music genre is going to its grave and what can replace country n western , i expect songs of melancholy loneliness and the harshness of life - because their phone battery died once .

Last edited:
Sad news indeed because a whole music genre is going to its grave and what can replace country n western , i expect songs of melancholy loneliness and the harness of life - because their phone battery died once .

Or modern cowboys singing sad songs about how their self driving pickup truck left them.

sings - mamma's don't let your babies grow up to be ................... needle screeching off the record .

oops i nearly provoked a backlash of self righteous indignation that might have landed me in prison :icon-rolleyes:

Last edited:
Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Coward of the County is my fav from Kenny .

He , Johnny Cash , Dolly Parton , Don Williams , Ed Bruce , Kris Kristoffereson , C.W McCall , Roger Miller and others have pretty much accompanied me every mile i ever drove a cruiser .
:text-+1::text-goodpost::thumbup:

I concur with "Coward of the County"

'The Gambler' and 'Islands in the Stream' (with Dolly Parton) are also amongst my favourites.

Last edited by a moderator:
And as with many others, Kenny Rogers had a legendary singing voice...

And wasn’t he supposed to be or have been one of the richest performers in the music industry?

RIP KR

Back