Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

rock sliders for a 90

ratrace

Country Flag
uk
ok all the bits have arrive and if it stops raining i might be able to fit them

Looking now for a set of rock sliders to go on the 90

any ideas where i might be able to get a set?

I'm not aware of any commercially available ones. The only threads I have ever seen are from people making their own. There are a few classic 'patterns' that appear again and again and it looks like a good project to try for your first welding project!

found a place in greece but waiting to get a cost of del which i know will not be cheap but its only money

I've a pair for a short wheel base Collie that came from Lil Blue which could be for sale

thanks for the info about the stainless ones but with me i need good steel ones

I've a pair for a short wheel base Collie that came from Lil Blue which could be for sale

i have a long wheelbase one
got a answer from the site in Switzerland and it looks like they might be able to help me but its going to cost me.
Can't believe getting aftermarket stuff for a LC 90 was so much hard work
Glad i am keeping the LRD1 as aftermarkt kit is very easy to get
Both have good and bad points

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Have try a dozen different companies in the uk and got no help at all
and the one company who might be able to help have said it will cost approx £430 to get a set and thats with out p&p on top, and no one wants to take £400 off me to make a set. What is this country come to when people don't want to make a bit of cash

thanks for the info about the stainless ones but with me i need good steel ones

i have a long wheelbase one
got a answer from the site in Switzerland and it looks like they might be able to help me but its going to cost me.
Can't believe getting aftermarket stuff for a LC 90 was so much hard work
Glad i am keeping the LRD1 as aftermarkt kit is very easy to get
Both have good and bad points

The steel ones are further down the page!!! With hilift jack points

got to admit like the shipping cost
Total (VAT not included) $ 441.00
Total shipping costs 16.50 €
Total (VAT not included) € 457.50
VAT € 0.00
TOTAL € 457.50

Think i have sorted it out, but will send them a q about the item 1st just to check its what i want

Thanks
Dieseldragon

After bending my side steps last weekend I will be making my lwb 90 rock sliders. What have you ended up going for?

nothing at this time waiting to hear from a dealer in Australia

I had mine made by a guy on here in Hull (my olds dont live too far from Hull) - however, strange things have happened to the guy since, he sort of disappeared, taking some other members lolly with him (I am not sure if thats all been sorted out yet). To be fair, they are great sliders, solid and I 100% swear saved my misses when she tried to take out a concrete power pole.
Its a shame all went pear shaped as he was making rear bumpers too!

got work to to on the LRD1 so will get that sorted out now, only got the led lights to sorted out on the LC and then its ready to go off to the garage and get mot and service

Really easy to make and good little project. Get yourself an arc welder you'll never look back.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Well try everything to get a set made in this country but no one likes money anymore. And they say buy Brutish made stuff. No offers anywhere

So brought a set from Australia and has no idea how much yet, but will be double the price

Well try everything to get a set made in this country but no one likes money anymore. And they say buy Brutish made stuff. No offers anywhere

So brought a set from Australia and has no idea how much yet, but will be double the price

Should have pm'd me. Could have made a set while doing my own.

Back