Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Rough Trax

Higgy

Country Flag
denmark
Are RoughTrax shut down for the for the duration of the virus thingy ? need some stuff, Milners seem to be off line at the moment,... But they dont seem to stock what im after... Seems strange RoughTrax have just shut up shop...Ah! well

They have been shut from day one off the lock down

Screenshot_2020-04-11 RoughTrax 4x4 - Home.png
Screenshot_2020-04-11 RoughTrax 4x4 - Home(1).png

Strange that. I ordered a part from a Kawasaki dealer earlier this week and it arrived in 4 days. Called them first to check and they were ‘open’ for online orders only with a skeleton staff.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Might be worth a ring around, they state that repairs are available for NHS staff (quite rightly), so maybe parts are available, but getting hold of them is another thing.

Thanks for the info... ebay have what i want but only from Aus.. Iv started painting the underneath while im waiting... Wont hurt to park it up for a while..

According to their website Milner are now open for online orders again but the trade counter is closed. I was going to get some oil from Smith & Allan but everything I wanted had sold out. Eurocarparts, GSF and Carparts4less deliver. Eurocarparts do same day and all 3 have big discounts at the moment (if they have what you want in). I'm waiting for Roughtrax to open so I can order my wish list as my truck is sadly not going anywhere at the moment (not that it would do many trips in current circumstances).

Thats good news... Milners sorted me in the end, But would be good to see them both up and running again

Never very sure how Roughtrax decide what they are going to stock an example they stock a 1FZ rocker cover gasket but not the spark plug gaskets that are more likely to fail

Back