Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Rugby

Well thats done and dusted, And well played SA, by far the better team... But one thing i did notice was on every game was the Land Rover Adds on all the Boards round the Pitch! Where were Toyota?.. Even a game was played in the town of Toyota, That was full of Land Rover Adds.. You would have thought they would have jumped on that Wagon....... Not that Bothered i guess, I just thought they would have been Sponsors in their own Country.....:think:

Toyotas are so good they dont need to advertise

Well thats done and dusted, And well played SA, by far the better team... But one thing i did notice was on every game was the Land Rover Adds on all the Boards round the Pitch! Where were Toyota?.. Even a game was played in the town of Toyota, That was full of Land Rover Adds.. You would have thought they would have jumped on that Wagon....... Not that Bothered i guess, I just thought they would have been Sponsors in their own Country.....:think:

Land Rover were a world cup "worldwide partner". You can't charge companies big bucks for that and then sell advertising to their competitors. Happens for all big events.

Toyotas are so good they dont need to advertise
Maybe the rest of the world knows unlike here where theres always some mug who will buy a landrover :)

Maybe the rest of the world knows unlike here where theres always some mug who will buy a landrover :)
Just spreading the word i guess, On what has become a Great World Wide Product..:thumbup:

Back