Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Running boards. Rock sliders

Howmanygoes

Country Flag
england
After a bit of laning over the weekend I have managed to shake my passenger side running board off its mounts on inspection it’s a wee bit rusty.

After some google bashing there doesn’t seem to be many options for aftermarket, unless importing them from overseas. I still have AHC currently but may be swapping out the system. Anyone any suggestions for suppliers.

After a bit of laning over the weekend I have managed to shake my passenger side running board off its mounts on inspection it’s a wee bit rusty.

After some google bashing there doesn’t seem to be many options for aftermarket, unless importing them from overseas. I still have AHC currently but may be swapping out the system. Anyone any suggestions for suppliers.
Have you tried "Direct4x4" ?
https://direct4x4.co.uk/collections/toyota-side-steps

I saw these direct 4x4 ones in the flesh. That seemed more of a step than a slider. Anyone have experience of these?

I have read through some historical posts on this topic. Was just hoping things had changed but appears not.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Tell a welder you want the steps bolted to the chassis instead of the body and whatever you end up with will be a damn sight stronger than original which were after all only designed to take the weight of a couple of fat men .

I've found companies don't want to know when you mention a vehicle but gumtree and the likes might come up trumps on a welder for cash .

Back