Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Rustproofing Recommendations

Charlie

Country Flag
indonesia
I want to get my Troopy rustproofed before the winter. When I had my 80 series I go the underside treaded by Rustbuster’s at Spalding and was pretty happy with the service and results, but I wondered what other options are available.
So far I know of Rustbusters and Krown, but not sure of the advantages/disadvantages of each.

I assume you're familiar with Waxoil and Dinitrol Charlie. Just in case you're not, 2 rust proofing products worth looking at. We had the 105 done 5 years ago when we got back from Africa and its looks pretty much the same now as it did then.

In my ideal world i'd make the underside pretty and then have it Krown coated because by its very nature it gets everywhere without actually hiding anything .

I'm very happy with the Krown on mine but it had zero rust all I wanted to do was stop it rusting, and it spends most off the winter in the shed so should out last me

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Cheers Guys, I’ll probably end up going down the Krown route.

Krown offer a great service and a free check-up/top-up after a year. Virtually zero deterioration on mine. Fantastic company.

i used krown and he asked me to go back in 6 months for a check as mine had surface rust and i was having some work done. cant fault. im also going to waxoyl as its thicke r, belts and braces

Back