Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Sasquatch - now with a few pics

pyemaster

Garage
Hi all,

You probably won't remember me, I joined a couple of years ago on the look out for a Land Cruiser.

Shortly after, the perfect vehicle for me came up for sale, a 1994 Hilux 4Runner (Surf). Okay, sure, it's not a 70 series, but with the 3.0 TD 1KZT and auto trans it does share Land Cruiser running gear!

In the last two years it's had its fair share of ups and downs (being keyed along the entire side and tailgate two days before its shiny duties as my wedding car), not being bled properly by a garage when changing coolant resulting in a new head and 2k+ bill, and recently some replacement UJ drama, but regardless, it's still plodding on.

I'll go into more detail when I get some pics up, and my remaining plans to finish the build.

In the meantime anyway, I just thought I'd check back in and say hello!

Owen

Hi Owen.
Glad the trucks being looked after.

Nice keeping any of them going. Look forward to some photos

Thought I should probably add a few pics on here, I'll go into more depth when I've finished the build.

_20160617_175040.jpg

IMG_20160528_214201.jpg

IMG_20160418_141352_1.jpg

DSC_0771.jpg

IMG_20150425_194817_1.jpg

Owen

Looks good Owen and obviously it gets used as it should :thumbup:

Thanks Shayne, yeah it's used properly, and we camp from it with a double bed in the back.

Got a big upcoming trip in the planning stage at the moment, though until dates are set I don't want to jinx it!

Owen

Back