Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Scotland - Arisaig long weekend

AndyCook

Garage
Country Flag
scotland
sunshine forecast on west coast of Scotland, so we packed up the Hilux and loaded wood and coal in the Sankey trailer, and put the kayak on the roof of Hilux.
Headed across to Fort Bill (William) then across to Arisaig near Mallaig, by the "harry potter" railway line

This area has some stunning white coral sand beaches and views across to Islands of muck, Eigg, Rum and Skye.

We stayed at the small Camusdarroch campsite and got the prime spot with sea views.

Saturday took the tandem kayak out with Jet sitting in middle between us and paddled around some islands and beaches, tried some fishing for a while from the kayak but didn't catch any.

The woodburner in the Tentipi was appreciated to keep us cosy at night.

IMG_3459.JPG
IMG_3460.JPG
IMG_3464.JPG
IMG_3465.JPG
IMG_3466.JPG
IMG_3467.JPG
IMG_3468.JPG
IMG_3469.JPG
IMG_3471.JPG
IMG_3472.JPG
IMG_3473.JPG
IMG_3474.PNG

Great pics Andy! :thumbup:

Looks like a magic place to camp, just perfect! :clap:

Great photos Andy.

Another place to add to the camping list

Very nice! How do stop jet jumping into the sea from the boat? My 2 would be in it all the time

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Very nice! How do stop jet jumping into the sea from the boat? My 2 would be in it all the time

I have my feet next to her, so try and use them to hold her in. She hasn't managed to jump off yet, but has nearly done so when she has seen ducks, seals nearby and when I am trying to haul in fish she try's to catch them.
And jumping trout are also extremely exciting too

Back