Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Sensible priced 4.2 80 for 110k?

Chaps adamant its km but I can see what you mean, it goes down after the fail but i assume its a garage error which happens and someone didn't bother to change. The springs and dampers haven't been changed.

Chaps adamant its km but I can see what you mean, it goes down after the fail but i assume its a garage error which happens and someone didn't bother to change. The springs and dampers haven't been changed.
maybe you could go and look at it and let us all know.

I’m now waiting on the AA as my car looks like it’s just thrown it’s coolant all over the road.

Back to the miles km thing, mine is in km but the mot tester always insists in putting it down as miles, does my head in as it is wrong on the ticket

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
On this car early on someone has written km but then goes back to miles.

Back to the miles km thing, mine is in km but the mot tester always insists in putting it down as miles, does my head in as it is wrong on the ticket
I have this same problem, so annoying

I have this same problem, so annoying
I agree. the truck and the price look ok. but as we all know I bet you end up spending a shed load getting it right saying that if it was local to me id probably go for it.... ive been after one for long enough.

Deposit taken. Good value ones go quick.

Sidcup is just around the corner from me. ... humm
Go on GOK have a punt. I did contact the seller regarding the mileage (one mot says mileage unreadable) but he's never got back. it looks half decent to be fair and im sure there is an honest explanation for the wayward mileage.. "right"...

50,000 miles without oil change is worse than 250,000 miles with regular oil changes , personally i think that's about what an 80 is worth to someone who just thinks of it as an old 4x4 , km or miles who cares its a good one or its not and we know these engines can do a million miles under good ownership .

50,000 miles without oil change is worse than 250,000 miles with regular oil changes , personally i think that's about what an 80 is worth to someone who just thinks of it as an old 4x4 , km or miles who cares its a good one or its not and we know these engines can do a million miles under good ownership .
Totally, buy on condition, not age or mileage

Back