Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

SHOOT ME!

It’s amazing how they hide all those problems so well in that tidy clothing.

Ok, you know the drill by now. Stand in front of the bathroom mirror and give yourself a few good slaps.

Ok? Done? Feel better? No more green oval mist?

And relax… in the knowledge that your Toyota won’t let you down, fall apart, drop bits, need gaffa tape etc.

It’s amazing how they hide all those problems so well in that tidy clothing.

Ok, you know the drill by now. Stand in front of the bathroom mirror and give yourself a few good slaps.

Ok? Done? Feel better? No more green oval mist?

And relax… in the knowledge that your Toyota won’t let you down, fall apart, drop bits, need gaffa tape etc.
'Nuff said'....:icon-rolleyes: Il take it out my watch list.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
That would be a cracking good shot from Lincolnshire to Kent Gav… :lol:
Ah! Lincolnshire lad is he. Know it well.. You cant get the range with a Blunderbuss.. if I was stood behind ya Gav ther's maybe a chance:lol:

The td5 discovery is one of the worst 4x4s I’ve ever driven, and they literally fall apart at about 10-12 years old
The only decent disco (relatively speaking) is to put a td5 body on 300tdi running gear and chassis

Ah! Lincolnshire lad is he. Know it well.. You cant get the range with a Blunderbuss.. if I was stood behind ya Gav ther's maybe a chance:lol:
Lincolnshire/ Cambridgeshire border yeah. No worries mate. You buy that discovery and I'll just sneak up behind you whilst you got your head under the bonnet trying to decide whats gone tits up again on it.

Lincolnshire/ Cambridgeshire border yeah. No worries mate. You buy that discovery and I'll just sneak up behind you whilst you got your head under the bonnet trying to decide whats gone tits up again on it.
I lived and worked on a farm just outside of Newark, and farmed most of my time in Lincolnshire. hoped you might have been from that neck of the woods.. Have some fond memories of that area.... Don't worry iv dismissed the idea of a Td5... Now iv sobered up :wtf:

I lived and worked on a farm just outside of Newark, and farmed most of my time in Lincolnshire. hoped you might have been from that neck of the woods.. Have some fond memories of that area.... Don't worry iv dismissed the idea of a Td5... Now iv sobered up :wtf:
No a few miles down the A17 from Newark I'm afraid. Nearer kings Lynn and wisbech. Glad to hear you came to your senses on the disco

I'll have some of what you were on!!!

I did buy a d3 recently and realy rate it. Smooth quite and pretty good on fuel. I got 35mpg the other trip.

Let's just hope it stays together for the time being.

Wonder if it will replace the 80 at some point....

I did buy a d3 recently and realy rate it. Smooth quite and pretty good on fuel. I got 35mpg the other trip.

Let's just hope it stays together for the time being.

Wonder if it will replace the 80 at some point....
'WHAT HAVE I DONE' ' The shame..' Between you and me Stumog iv been looking at the D3 you get a lot of truck for the money.. Most of the older ones have had their Horrors sorted... Even 56/57 plate ones are cheap enough. ( Compare to a 56/57 plate landcruiser).....Oooo! Im sleepy now I think il turn in..:sleeping-sleep:

O picked up a 05 that had all the common faults fixed. 85k on the clock 2 previous owners and had been coated underneath from new. They same 120 would have been advertised way over 10k.

O picked up a 05 that had all the common faults fixed. 85k on the clock 2 previous owners and had been coated underneath from new. They same 120 would have been advertised way over 10k.
I know.. there is a 55 plate commercial on ebay all the Horrors sorted low mileage etc etc, under 4 grand.... Some folk are asking that for 20yr old colorados...... Im not knocking landcruiser and never would ..BUT.. needs must.. Don't want to start a volatile type discussion on here,' Landcruisers are great we know that'...

Back