Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Side Exhaust fitted today

JimmyLJ71

Had my side exhaust fitted today, well pleased :thumbup: , bought a re packable stainless silencer on ebay, i think the manufacturer is wunoff.
It seems to work very well, no more noisier than a full system, seems to rev better now too.

If anyone is interested i now have the old system to get rid for a small fee, the mechanic did have too cut it in two though :thumbdown: , i think it is about a year old.

DSCF1150.jpg

DSCF1149.jpg

Super looking truck.

Chris

I use it as my toy for overland holidays, my plan is/was to make it as practical as possible but try and keep it as original as possible, ie the front bull bar, i wanted some front protection but not i huge ARB bumper, i found an original Heavy Duty Toyota Bull bar still boxed on ebay.

All the rear has been stripped and racked out with cooker/kitchen, fridge, water tank and my latest addition that i will be posting soon is an Aux fuel tank, almost complete :D .

Looking good, like the look and you've done some great mods, looking forward to some pics of the fuel tank. Have you got an awning on the roof rack? Trying to find one to fit but not found one yet.

Fiamma F35 pro

Looked at loads

All these posh overland ones look cool but alot of them need 10 people to put them up :thumbdown:

There are several versions of mine, my one is in an ally case, they do a zip bag one and a wind out one, the zip bag are good because they can be changed to different sides of the truck.

This was the only one that you can actually put up on your own, its been on two trucks now, been across the Sahara, no probs :clap:

http://www.agentfiamma.co.uk/

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Thanks for the advice will look into this one as would suit my needs fine

Back