Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Simon Holton - Gen Toyota Parts

Sorry to be ignorant but when I am putting in an order via Simon, what information will he require? Part numbers or just general info?
Thanks

If you that to him he can look them up for you. Best is to look them up on ToyoDIY and make a note to email to him ...

Another Good report for Simon. its the second time i have used him and the standards have not slipped.

Thanks again Simon for the quick delivery of my bonnet cable.

Another vote for Simon. Ordered a part on Thursday and it was delivered this morning as promised! Excellent service

Folks,

Simon (details here) has, for reasons not overly clear (;p congrats though!), been promoted and is no longer in Alyesbury and is now heading up Northampton Steven Eagell Toyota.

His email address remains the same, if he gave you his landline number, that would have changed (new one:
01604 788300) and his mobile will remain the same should you have that.

All the goodness that he offers members will continue on to his new post.

Sly bugger mentioned he was house hunting but forgot to mention promotion , good luck to him he still got my bits posted out yesterday :thumbup:

Last edited:
Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Simon has come through with some bearings for my diff rebuilds after the Aussie supplier provided the wrong ones. He took pictures to help ID what we had and sorted them pronto, complete with a club discount. He got some more parts to the guys working on my truck ahead of schedule too. Top bloke and a credit to Toyota.

Yep, Simon is still very much doing the business and disserves support of everybody on this forum.
As mentioned in my 80 section thread, buying cheaper Toyo parts from overseas is fine until you get sent duff ones and then you are on your own.
Not such big problem with cheap parts but more of a problem with the expensive stuff.

Dave.

Been a while since Simon Holton, Parts Manager, Steven Eagell Toyota, Northampton had a shout out on here, he's still a true gentleman and still treating landcruiserclub.net members like royalty!

Awesome service! Shipped ordered parts the day he got them and before they were paid for, and has just sent me a complimentary replacement service book with a full list of all Toyota dealership work carried out on my 120 since manufacture.

Super helpful, offers very respectable discount to members without having to be asked, (just casually mention you are a member, that's all you need to do,) and you'll be all set - and come off the phone or email dialog a happy customer which is pretty rare these days!

Big vote for Simon, thank you for the thread and putting his name forward guys, much appreciated.

Contact details:
[email protected]
Direct tel: 01604 788 308

Been a while since Simon Holton, Parts Manager, Steven Eagell Toyota, Northampton had a shout out on here, he's still a true gentleman and still treating landcruiserclub.net members like royalty!

Awesome service! Shipped ordered parts the day he got them and before they were paid for, and has just sent me a complimentary replacement service book with a full list of all Toyota dealership work carried out on my 120 since manufacture.

Super helpful, offers very respectable discount to members without having to be asked, (just casually mention you are a member, that's all you need to do,) and you'll be all set - and come off the phone or email dialog a happy customer which is pretty rare these days!

Big vote for Simon, thank you for the thread and putting his name forward guys, much appreciated.

Contact details:
[email protected]
Direct tel: 01604 788 308

Yes 100 % agree. Service to France as well is 2nd to none
Steve

I know this is no surprise for long term members on this site but thought might give any new members a heads up for genuine parts.

Had my clutch thrust bearing fail recently and thought crap now out of 12 months Toyo warranty.
Quick call to Simon with wallet in hand to get replacement and he sent me one free of charge. Top bloke:

Simon Holton
Parts Manager

Steven Eagell Toyota (Northampton)
Ferris Row
Riverside Business Park
Northampton
NN3 9HX
t:01604 788303
d:01604 788308
f:01604 788302
e:[email protected]

Back