Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Simple maths equation

goodoldboy

Finished early today
IMAG0675.jpg
IMAG0684.jpg

You know good old boy, if you carry on posting pictures like that when it's crap weather in the UK we will vote and have you banned......

Like it! :lol:

And its 9:00pm here...

image.png

Next up, Dervis in Cyprus, Dave in Spain ?

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Sorry guys didn't mean to be smug , I was looking for some sympathy! I was teaching yesterday but spare a thought for me when I'm doing forestry work , wearing all the PPE

You'll get no sympathy from me :smirk:
My PPE for today's drill was a full firefighters rig and BA set while climbing to the top of 3 oil storage tanks looking for imaginary casualties. Actually tipped the sweat out of my boots when i got changed.
This is the worse bit .... Not a single cold beer within a 120km radius.

IMG_0647.jpg

You'll get no sympathy from me :smirk:
My PPE for today's drill was a full firefighters rig and BA set while climbing to the top of 3 oil storage tanks looking for imaginary casualties. Actually tipped the sweat out of my boots when i got changed.
This is the worse bit .... Not a single cold beer within a 120km radius.

View attachment 103482
MADRE DE DÍOS !! But no cold ones , that is simply unacceptable!!!!!

MADRE DE DÍOS !! But no cold ones , that is simply unacceptable!!!!!

Trust me i'll make up for it in 28 days time.
It's not the worst, I've seen 54c in Kuwait/Iraq, but we had cobbled together a fortified fermented wine one guy actually manged to make something resembling Bailey's Irish cream... happy days (and skull smashing blinding hangovers)

HW, I know the pain of 47C, I spent 18 months in Qatar and the published temps are a lie. You see on the tv 49 degrees, when the laboratory thermometer (which is calibrated, certified and records) has been showing 55 degrees all day.

At 6:30 am, I'd go to the car (under the sunshade) and it would be reading 45 degrees before you even get in.

It was regularly 55 there, in the desert when I worked on the new Salwa Highway. They only report up to 49 because at 50 (in theory) manual workers can refuse to work according to the Labour law.

Back