Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Snorkels any one?

Graham

Garage
Country Flag
uk
Hello all,

Crispin, :D if this don't belong here, please shift it.

In short, , , , , I need to shoot back to UK for a week, :thumbdown: in about 2 weeks time.

So I was thinking, what to bring back to sell, and to part fund this very unexpected return to UK, and back to China.
So perhaps I am going to buy a few snorkels here and bring them back as luggage.
As I am not bringing any clothes back, I can bring maybe 6 snorkels back.
They would be from the same supplier, I got mine off, looks and feels identicle to the Safari snorkel, but who knows? It just looks uncannily identical.
They are standard black, not silver, as I got mine painted.

PM me if any one interested.
I haven't got any yet, but would just take me about 4-5 days to get them to me.

DSC00110.jpg
SAM_0280.jpg
SAM_0282.jpg
SAM_0288.jpg
SAM_0287.jpg
SAM_0284.jpg
DSC00109.jpg

Graham

Attachments

• DSC00110.jpg
    DSC00110.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 0
  • SAM_0280.jpg
    SAM_0280.jpg
  • SAM_0282.jpg
    SAM_0282.jpg
  • SAM_0288.jpg
    SAM_0288.jpg
  • SAM_0287.jpg
    SAM_0287.jpg
  • SAM_0284.jpg
    SAM_0284.jpg
  • DSC00109.jpg
    DSC00109.jpg
I would be interested in a snorkel for a 95. How much do you think they will be?

What price for one to suit a 120? Bearing in mind the Freeways Latitude thread in the Group Buys section?

Also does it bolt onto the pillar?

Trev

Graham, are these the RV4x4 snorkels? If so I can vouch for quality, I've had my truck leaning on mine and driven against it and it's still 100% ;)

Very good snorkels for not alot of money at all chaps, and if a fellow club member needs help....

Jim.

Thanks for the offer Graham - quanta costa for a 90 shnorkel?

Quick tip for anyone wanting one of these and maybe to speed things up, Graham will need to know the engine and probably year of your LC before he can get prices/orders in.

Another point is they didn't stock one for my truck (LJ78). I had to get one for a petrol 70 series and find my own way of connecting to the airbox (flexi hose) but it was worth it for paying a third the cost of a Safari model. Mine's an obscure model LC though so chances are yours will be covered.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Good call.

Mine is a 2003 LC4 D4D. KJ120 I believe. And the price is?

Cheers

Trev

Jimbo4x4 said:
Quick tip for anyone wanting one of these and maybe to speed things up, Graham will need to know the engine and probably year of your LC before he can get prices/orders in.

Another point is they didn't stock one for my truck (LJ78). I had to get one for a petrol 70 series and find my own way of connecting to the airbox (flexi hose) but it was worth it for paying a third the cost of a Safari model. Mine's an obscure model LC though so chances are yours will be covered.
ThanksJimbo,

Just as Jim said,

Year, fuel, model,

I need to know also which side the airbox / air filter sits on in the engine bay.
Drivers side or passenger side.

Graham

Jimbo4x4 said:
Graham, are these the RV4x4 snorkels? If so I can vouch for quality, I've had my truck leaning on mine and driven against it and it's still 100% ;)

Very good snorkels for not alot of money at all chaps, and if a fellow club member needs help....

Jim.
Hi Jim,

I can't remember where mine came from, without looking into my Chinese similar ebay.

When I got mine, I should have driven a front wheel up onto the body of the snorkel, and snapped a few images.

I am sure Icould quite easily have put my 120 snorkem body onto the floor, and driven over it.

Graham

Graham,

Have you hot a price for one for an 80 Series please?

BIG clean GREEN said:
Is this an anual or frequent trip you do Graham ?

Nick.
Several times a year.

I was planning to go back middle of April, but some thing cropped up.
I could / maybe be able to fix the problem from here, and cost me half the price of an air ticket.
I just can do without the flying time, it wrecks me.

Graham

Is this still actual? If its not, is there anyone for snorkel group buy? I'd need it for my 90.

There is a more recent thread on snorkels for the 90 series somewhere Stella...

Aha... HERE!!!

Back