Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

So, Crispin. We having a calendar again this year?

One for me too please, Chris.

It will have to share garage wall space with my 'Classic Bike' calendar :whistle:.

Bob.

Entries will be closing soon. I appreciate that everyone provably thinks that all their photos are brilliant and deserve to be in the calendar, but you have to think what they'd actually look like on a card about the size of a cheque book. There's some great shots that don't really fit with the needs I set out. I am trying to represent all models but clearly there is a weighting toward the 80's. I could do with a couple of 100 series to consider and also a 40 or two more to choose from. Remember I am not after a 'for sale' shot to go in Autotrader. Think - Background, scenery, action, Cruiser. And of course it needs to be able to be cropped to be letterbox shaped really. Also try to avoid having people in the shots too if you can.

Hurry up.

One last one, driving through a minefield in Croatia. The sign says 'If you need a pee do it in the road' :laughing-rolling:

1.JPG

40 series-check
scenery-maybe
action-none
cruiser-check
BJ46 cornfield.jpg
autotrader-check:icon-cool:
BJ46.jpg
75 & 90
HZJ75-KDJ90.jpg

impressive action close up,Mark :clap: the sun is just at the right angle to catch the dust under the truck.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
and three more.....
DSCN1978-600.jpg
SAM_6057-600.jpg
SAM_7397-600.jpg

btw just saw that this was my 100th post....

Thanks Mark. I like the last one especially. Might make a good cover.

Few more.

Attachments

• CH100493.JPG
    CH100493.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 216
  • CH130692.JPG
    CH130692.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 237
  • CH170101.JPG
    CH170101.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 250
Since there are no official 'submissions closed' note, here is a couple of cheeky last minute ones for good measure ;)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 197
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 206
image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 193
Sorry Karl been up that there London all day. Pretty close, just WAITING for a few people to send me their originals.

Nearly there chaps, just waiting for 'someone' to check their PMs and send me the original pic. Couple of nice 60 pics there Jente, but I'm really after vehicles in some sort of context, not simply a screen full of Cruiser. That's the mistake people keep making. It's not a calendar for Autotrader lads.

Not surprising, given the fabulous photos posted, no PMs waiting in my inbox... :icon-cry:

Ditto that Clive :?

We should run a subversive underground alternative calendar Karl, of all those that failed the "haute" version Chris is preparing...:laughing-rolling:

It will comprise "out of focus" and chassis or foot shots...

We should run a subversive underground alternative calendar Karl, of all those that failed the "haute" version Chris is preparing...:laughing-rolling:

It will comprise "out of focus" and chassis or foot shots...

Could be a top seller Clive :thumbup:

Back