Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

So, music videos?

Fascinating Chas. Now I've just spent half the day watching WOTE. They do fun stuff, covers of a lot of different artists.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
here is a link to my fav sax player .......my mrs! 2nd time out playing with other musicians, 1st time they played this tune together!

How is this for something slightly different

I see this thread has gone weird and wonderful so i will tone it down a bit with an old fav i'd pretty much forgotten until i heard it on a pub jukebox a couple of weeks ago

If you want to see something different, check this out. It's called a Chapman Grand stick.

It's not a guitar. it's actually more like a piano. Have a look on You Tube.

And if we want to get all saxxy .... Anyone remember live music, where people actually had talent?

During the summer you can find us most Friday's at a jaz/ blues/ music venue. It's outside but rammed full of people. The venue is a tiny bar in a tiny village miles from anywhere! They have some super bands on, from all over the world. Very popular indeed.

During the summer you can find us most Friday's at a jaz/ blues/ music venue. It's outside but rammed full of people. The venue is a tiny bar in a tiny village miles from anywhere! They have some super bands on, from all over the world. Very popular indeed.
Sounds great!!

Three guys this time. The drummer seems to know his way round a drum kit.

And now they’ve got a bit older with probably their best known track.

Last edited:
Back