Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

So, music videos?

OK then how about this…

Not bad for a group of pensioners…
:shifty:

Love Yes, Geddy is a total God, but Roundabout is one of my all time most hated songs. Total pretentious shite.
Musical gymnastics. Art for art's sake. But fantastic to see JA looking well again. Lord Wakeman giving it large on the keys too.

First time I’ve heard it. Wouldn’t be my favourite track but thought it was good to see so many great musicians on a stage together. Watched an interview with Geddy Lee about Rush’s final concert. Seems they went out on a high spot before calling it a day through health issues. Great to see him here.

Got link? Seen Rush every UK since Hmm, a very long time ago. Hadn't heard they'd stopped completely.

Didn’t know myself until I saw this

And continues here

Some amazing effects during ‘Try’ in the middle of this.…

Reactions: uHu
Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Can’t believe nobody’s posted anything from Pink Floyd. Here’s a great place to start…

And from the year my truck was born…

As videos, a couple from the last 18 months. One much better known than the other, I think.

Rick Wakeman, now theres a man who knows how to live. Made millions, spent millions and quite a petrol head by all accounts. Got a few of his early albums, 1984 being one of my favourites. Whenever I think of or hear Yes mentioned it takes me back to Winter 1977/78, my first job, with "Wonderous Stories" in the charts and seemingly on the radio every time you turned it on.

Journey to the centre of the earth was one of my favourites.

A couple by this lass from Lymington.

And

Not sure whether this has already been posted - but it's one of my fav videos

(You gotta love Christopher Walken - the man's a legend! :thumbup:)

Simon and Garfunkel sound of silence is one of my favorites and is perhaps more appropriate today as a cautionary song than it was in 1965 when it was released.

The original and still the best.

And this modern interpretation is a very strong vocal one.

And while I am on a roll, another on of my favorite groups.
If you have not heard of the lead singer I am not too surprised, I hope you enjoy his music.
Google him if you want to know more.

.... You gotta love this... Great film

Pure cinematographic genius plus Burt Reynolds

Back