Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

So the BBC

joinerman

Garage
are going to pay £850,000 towards Cliff Richards legal costs, that's OUR money, yours & mine the licence payer, Auntie beeb cocks up blundering in to his property & we are going to pay for it, lost for words.

are going to pay £850,000 towards Cliff Richards legal costs, that's OUR money, yours & mine the licence payer, Auntie beeb cocks up blundering in to his property & we are going to pay for it, lost for words.
:angry-screaming:

And that why I have not had a TV for the last 8 years. I refuse to pay a TV licence for the rubbish that is generally on, and to pay outrageous salaries to talentless people.

My time is far better spent tickering with cars or playing with my toddler than in front of the TV.

Nick.

Last edited:
EU BBC.jpg

They are thinking of further appeal even though today the Judge gave them the door. Slow learners.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Yes, South Yorkshire Police, full BBC coverage of a police raid like it’s something on Springwatch. Hmm, what makes me think there’s a ring of truth in the theory it was all done to make certain no court case could be heard due to the whole nations view being compromised. South Yorkshire police ve haven’t exactly has a glowing track record.

Great now we have to foot the bill.

There is a lot more money then that being wasted in the government

And that why I have not had a TV for the last 8 years. I refuse to pay a TV licence for the rubbish that is generally on, and to pay outrageous salaries to talentless people.

My time is far better spent tickering with cars or playing with my toddler than in front of the TV.

Nick.

same here nick. i think we are up to 7 years now.

Well, not my ££ as I also do not have a TV nor do I watch any of the BBC's programming, (aka propaganda imo) so I do not pay a TV licence fee.

Well, not my ££ as I also do not have a TV nor do I watch any of the BBC's programming, (aka propaganda imo) so I do not pay a TV licence fee.
I agree, i used to think of the bbc as a national institution. It should be impartial being funded by the tax payer, it isnt..

Back