Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

So what trips are people going on in 2020

Some trips to the Ardennes would be nice.
Bit of bad luck : fractured femur and elbow last week. So first sort these out and then start planning again.
Tunisia is quite high on the list for october.

Ouch, hope you recover quickly ! And it isnt too painful

Have a nice trip in my country.

You already have the route?

Thank you for your good wishes. We are hoping to have a great time and we have the route thank you.

We were due to do it last September 2019. We were ready, bikes packed, doing a final check on the morning of the sailing before setting out and we got a text to say....

"We are sorry to inform you that due to technical difficulties your sailing from Cork to Santander has been cancelled". The next sailing, a week later, didn't suit.

This trip in April is what we should have done in September. It's making my year a bit busy :grinning:

So while Trolling the site looking for some other information I came across this old post which stopped being updated at the end of January 2020.... For many this is a similar time when things just stopped due to this Covid thing.

I guess my question is did anyone manage to go on any adventures?

I guess my idea to do a trip to Scotland was hampered by 2 things:
1. Lock Down.
2. Pregnant wife not liking the idea of camping (not sure why).

So instead we explored some of the Cornwall / Devon areas.

I'm very sad to say that all long driving trips are out of the window now for me because of ill health, but I follow with interest all others trips.

The furthest we got this year was the North York Moors i'm afraid, although they were beautiful.

We rescheduled our Pan America trip to next July, so fingers crossed

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Our 6 months in Eastern Europe was a no go this year. On the bright side we’re now planning for Africa next year with no end date....

Back