20140530_144905.jpg
20170915_135916.jpg
20170924_114617.jpg
20170924_114703.jpg
20170924_114500.jpg
20170924_114440.jpg
20170924_114427.jpg

I am glad you like it Clive,thank you!
I am here from few years before but I forget pasword of my previous account.
I am folowing Bens threads from first page and others guys and can say that helps me to resolve too much problems.
I am not too much active because my English is not excelent.
Cheers guys!

Hi Bobo and welcome (back). Don't worry about your English, pics are universal and we can understand most things Cruiser related. Besides, your English doesn't seem bad. I'm sure it's better than my attempt at your language (what is spoken in Montenegro?)

Best wishes

Richard

Cool rims! I just bought the same for my 75 and planning to paint them like you did - although maybe a more anthracite. Also planning on putting on the BF muds, as they are one of the only good tires available in 33 10,5 15, is that the size you have as well or are those 31s?

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Hi Bobo and welcome (back). Don't worry about your English, pics are universal and we can understand most things Cruiser related. Besides, your English doesn't seem bad. I'm sure it's better than my attempt at your language (what is spoken in Montenegro?)

Best wishes

Richard
Thank You very much Mate
We speak Montenegrin language here,in ex Yugoslavia that was SerboCroatian

Cool rims! I just bought the same for my 75 and planning to paint them like you did - although maybe a more anthracite. Also planning on putting on the BF muds, as they are one of the only good tires available in 33 10,5 15, is that the size you have as well or are those 31s?
Hi Alexander!
Those are standard Toyota aluminium rims which came from factory on lj70 lj73 and four runers models in 1990s. with tires 265/75/15. Mines are 31s,I am not sure about 33s but 10,5 is maximum width.
I sand my rims and paint hardcore and they came like new.

Hello Bobo!
Excellent truck!

Interesting mods on doors panels ;)

WOW! Beautiful 73/74! :clap: :drool:

Loving the upholstery you have had done, looks great! :thumbup:
Thank You Ben!
I can say that I have excelent 73 chassis with underpower engine :):tearsofjoy:

One question,can somebody tell me do oil for reduce come separatly from gearbox?One local guy told me that.
I have changed gearbox oil few times and if I remember good,come something more than 3liter,I didnt see posibility to change reduce oil separatly.
Thanks

Gearbox is 3liters, 75W90
Transfer (reducer) 2,1liters SAE90

You can change both ;) I'm sure

All credit to you Bobo looks like you have put a lot of time and effort into your truck and as for your english you have no problems as shown someone will know what you mean

All credit to you Bobo looks like you have put a lot of time and effort into your truck and as for your english you have no problems as shown someone will know what you mean
Thanks!
I have that truck about 10 years and I brought in order step by step. My next step will be to instal 1kzt engine although it will be great bite for me

Well done Bobo, your truck is looking great. You do have an amazingly good chassis by the looks of it. Once you get your 1KZT it will be a big project for sure but the end result will be close to perfect I expect. :clap::thumbup:

Well done Bobo, your truck is looking great. You do have an amazingly good chassis by the looks of it. Once you get your 1KZT it will be a big project for sure but the end result will be close to perfect I expect. :clap::thumbup:
Thank You Star
That will not be too much easy for me,we are small country here and have not too much used spare parts for those trucks. That I need to import from somewhere around.

Back