Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Something that irritates me....

wobbly

Garage
....is when people ask for help with something, then never come back to let you know how they get on/ what the answer was.

Pete.

<shrug>
i call them leaches :naughty: ... they leach for information and give nothing back :think: , not even an update :evil: .
:snooty:

Or to at least say thank you!

I call them rude! When in polite company

Chris

That pi$$es me off too.
angry-004.gif

I have been guilty of that in the past as I'm sure most of us have at some point or another.

It is a bit depressing when good information is passed, and no update or further mention is offered.

Any way, I guess that's just the way some people are.
They will only come here if they have a problem, as soon as they have the information to sort the problem, they vanish, never to retrun until a next problem.

Gra.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
wobbly said:
....is when people ask for help with something, then never come back to let you know how they get on/ what the answer was.

Pete.

Name them and shame them here, if you feel that strongly………..

:shifty:

It's a bit frustrating for those of us that need help but haven't learnt enough to offer anything in return yet too...
but I don't think that was your point... just saying... just in case... you know... off to check all my posts.... :lol:

Wasnt you Sam, although I'm also off now to check all your posts (just in case :cool:

Funnily enough I have no issue with someone that pops up once, asks a question, says thanks and doesnt reappear - thats what the net is about, sharing info., and not everyone goes on to buy a Toyota.

Pete

Bloomin' 'eck Pete - what a post to generate mass instant forum paranoia!!! :lol:

Back