Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

South Wales when and where ???

Shayne

Guru
I have had a few emails from club members vaguely local to me in search of some off road fun and i am wholly unqualified to arrange anything but i know at least one has maps and all have a vehicle so i reckon all we need to do is agree a time , date and place to meet up .

So ...............

Absolutely not Karl i would be glad to see you there its just a bunch of us loners would like to see some action closer to home on a weekend now and then .

We've done Wales loads of times Shaye. Great area. Ill word Steve up as he's good with directions. Also Ryan's mentioned it. You thinking about dragging you trailer Shayne and camping?

Stu are you good with mapping and routes?

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
There is plenty of tracks in that part of Wales I have never done them. I will look on the maps in a moment

I've had 4 emails in 2 months so i figured right well four's enough lets work out where to go ..... and so i started this thread i have no plan beyond that , a days laning or a full weekend camping it makes to odds to me .

Lyn is in Swansea and has some maps , we both think Florida Strata is out because it hasn't stopped raining here for more than a day in months .

8ok quck check and there is around 15 tracks so far between the forrest of dean and pontypool so it a go .

I will try and plot a day out?

I dont mind putting something together but i do expect if i do for people trucks to have structural tow points cront and rear.
As i dont know the area could be tuning around.

Strata is fine but dontbthink we need to go that far.

I am going to go up there mid april anyway.

this looks promising shayne nice one. let me know as soon as you know what dates you are thinking just a day will be good to start with will do but I am up for what ever happening

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I dont mind putting something together but i do expect if i do for people trucks to have structural tow points cront and rear.
As i dont know the area could be tuning around.

Strata is fine but dontbthink we need to go that far.

I am going to go up there mid april anyway.

We will take our chances Stu it's just a few lads looking for a place to go where we won't upset anybody or break any laws , if we get there and its closed or impassable its no foul , nothing ventured nothing gained .

If i knew where to go i would have just posted a date and a postcode and said i will be here if anyone would like to join me .

My thinking is maybe 3 weeks time but of course a dates no good without a route .

I have a few busy weeks but maybe a month or so would be good. Let me sort out a route then will sort out date.
What trucks are going don't want any more then 5 as it's slows process.....

Just see what evolves here . Lyn was the first to contact me and says he does have some routes , i think but i'm not sure he does his rough stuff in a modified disco so that x2 80's and me . I see what your saying about numbers :think: i think what we are talking here is a day out rather than a challenge , a chance for a few lads within 100 miles of each other to hook up in the hope it will evolve into more regular outings .

It speaks volumes that you guys travel here for fun yet we are home and have nowhere to go and nobody to go with !

I'm game. Was considering the weekend of the 21st Feb but been pro occupied with the other build lately.

What dates are you guys thinking?

Also presuming we'd be camping. Whatever the route is I'm happy but would very much recommend we do the bastard lane out Machynellyth way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm game. Was considering the weekend of the 21st Feb but been pro occupied with the other build lately.
What dates are you guys thinking?
Also presuming we'd be camping. Whatever the route is I'm happy but would very much recommend we do the bastard lane out Machynellyth way.

:icon-surprised: your not allowed :shifty: there are quite a few of us looking forward to chasing you around Wales i think :lol: i could cope with 2 weekends out :whistle:

What dates are on the table for this? I'm happy to put a route together.

Dates are pretty open if you would like to put a route together I'm more then happy for you to lead.
Can do a weekend but would need notice for that as my camping gear is allover tye place

Yep when and where is the title we are just searching for a plan .

Back