Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Spare wheel tool wanted.

Nick Sabrazat

Garage
Country Flag
uk
Hi all,

I need to lower the spare wheel on the HJ60. But sadly the tool kit is missing from the truck.
So is there anybody on here, preferably local who could lend me the tool set to lower the spare? I need it for next Saturday, so would be in position to return it on Sunday.

Alternatively, if somebody had a kit for sale, I would be happy to purchase it as long as I can get it on time for next Saturday.

Cheers,

Nick.

If you want to pop up I've plenty of lowering tools and complete kits Nick.

Is it the same kit as for the 80? I'm sure you can buy them from rough trax or similar

Is it the same kit as for the 80? I'm sure you can buy them from rough trax or similar

It might well be Nick. At least the spare wheel lowering tool maybe. I'll have a look on rough track. Thanks for the tip.

Nick.

If it's the same as an 80, it's the same as a 100 with the security key removed and I could pop round with mine for you to use Nick.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
If it's the same as an 80, it's the same as a 100 with the security key removed and I could pop round with mine for you to use Nick.

Hi Jon,

That would be great thanks. I'll pm you my number.

Kind regards,

Nick.

I’m at Birmingham airport tomoz, let me know if you still need one, you can post it back to me, I might even have a spare.

I’m at Birmingham airport tomoz, let me know if you still need one, you can post it back to me, I might even have a spare.

Thanks Moggy,

Jon now lives round the corner from me so I will see if I can borrow his. But if you are going the the airport tomorrow perhaps we could arrange to meet up. I'lI pm you.

Nick

Thanks Moggy,

Jon now lives round the corner from me so I will see if I can borrow his. But if you are going the the airport tomorrow perhaps we could arrange to meet up. I'lI pm you.

Nick
I’m just there picking up a patient from the airport by ambulance so it would only be a quick meet to exchange the toolkit if you need it

Back