spotted 105 in the works car park?

Don't like the adverts? Remove them by becoming a supporting member.   Click here

fbnss

Supporter
I am in england
Oct 14, 2013
Watford, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
Can't say that they ever did?
Well your suspension is finally going on, an intercooler and some trans coolers. And hopefully my brakes will work after all this too!
Weren't my pram wheels bigger than yours? Im sure we measured them in Romania...

Reactions: clivehorridge

Shayne

Guru
Feb 2, 2013
South Wales UK
That was Roy introducing us to the Landrover guy , and maybe they were only it was like measuring 4 biscuits against 4 doughnuts :lol:

Looking forward to seeing it , as you know all plans for mine got stopped until business picks up :violin:

Shayne

Guru
Feb 2, 2013
South Wales UK
Great bit of kit the Ostrich wing though i can't see me ever adding one , still trying to work out what i should do for a rain shelter .

Oh and pram wheels dates back further than your BFG's , was it skinny coopers you had to begin with ?

fbnss

Supporter
I am in england
Oct 14, 2013
Watford, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
My week in Wales last October was great except for the camping, wind was too strong for the awning so could only sit in the truck. So as I got paid my holiday that I didn't use last year, I thought I'd buy a proper one. Hopefully it matches the roof tent, black cover and grey fabric

Shayne

Guru
Feb 2, 2013
South Wales UK
Comes into its own when the sides are up but the faffing about to add them prompts a vague notion in my mind to keep the whole shelter in a drawer because i'd only use it in rain .

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks