Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

spotted 105 in the works car park?

fbnss

Supporter
Country Flag
england
Came back from my first run (delivering, not gone totally fitness mad yet) and spotted this 105 in the car park 20210324_115729.jpg

Making you think of an Up grade Nick? :lol: .......

I'd have parked next to it for a snapshot but mines off having a few bits added and removed :)

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
It was a joke about the upgrade Nick.. But Yes! possibly the only one that could be worthy of an upgrade from an 80.... Nice looking Truck

Last edited:
I'd have parked next to it for a snapshot but mines off having a few bits added and removed :)

What you done pram wheels

I'm guessing nobody will be introducing us with "Shayne's is the big truck and Nick's is the green one" any more huh :laughing-rolling:

Can't say that they ever did?
Well your suspension is finally going on, an intercooler and some trans coolers. And hopefully my brakes will work after all this too!
Weren't my pram wheels bigger than yours? Im sure we measured them in Romania...

That was Roy introducing us to the Landrover guy , and maybe they were only it was like measuring 4 biscuits against 4 doughnuts :lol:

Looking forward to seeing it , as you know all plans for mine got stopped until business picks up :violin:

Understandable. I had all the stuff sitting in the garage but had to use the money I'd saved to pay the bills as I was off for a couple of months with the moon boot :(

That was Roy introducing us to the Landrover guy , and maybe they were only it was like measuring 4 biscuits against 4 doughnuts
You're right! Yours are 12.5 inches, mine are 12.4 and mine are taller, still pram wheels then

Great bit of kit the Ostrich wing though i can't see me ever adding one , still trying to work out what i should do for a rain shelter .

Oh and pram wheels dates back further than your BFG's , was it skinny coopers you had to begin with ?

My week in Wales last October was great except for the camping, wind was too strong for the awning so could only sit in the truck. So as I got paid my holiday that I didn't use last year, I thought I'd buy a proper one. Hopefully it matches the roof tent, black cover and grey fabric

Never owned Cooper's, there is only 1 tyre brand! You're referring to the 255s they were skinny!

Comes into its own when the sides are up but the faffing about to add them prompts a vague notion in my mind to keep the whole shelter in a drawer because i'd only use it in rain .

There's always gonna be a bit of faffing. But I was camped for 5 days in wales going for walks..would have been nice to have somewhere to sit out of the sideways rain...

Back