Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Spotted Modified 100 Northbound A1

TonyP

Supporter
Country Flag
uk
As per the title, spotted this morning around 7:30 Northbound on at A1 junction 6.

Lovely 100 with ARB bumpers front and rear, spare wheel on back, Hanibal roof tent, Safari snorkel etc

Was going to wave and then though no use as I was in my commuter.

Could have been me Tony.....was on my way to St Neots to get some fabrication sorted. My 100 is silver. My truck can be seen in photos on the Hedgehog overland build thread

Hi Steve, I think the reg started with FV53. Either way eas a lovely 100 indeed

Hi Steve, I think the reg started with FV53. Either way eas a lovely 100 indeed

That would be my truck then....glad you like it....still lots to do to finish it off but it is taking shape.....

Ha, nice one. What's the plan? Whare are you planning on travelling with it? Nice list of kit in your sig indeed.

Ha, nice one. What's the plan? Whare are you planning on travelling with it? Nice list of kit in your sig indeed.

We're limbering up this summer and doing a shakedown from Iceland to Greece, Then next Spring we're shipping the truck to Canada, then onto Alaska, USA and central America down to Panama. Back to Blighty for a break and then resume in Ecuador and down to Tierra del Fuego via Peru, Bolivia, Chile and Argentina, Back up to BA and then ship to southern Africa - probably Namibia.....and then wander around there for a year or so ending up in Kenya.....after that who knows.....fancy Mongolia and Australia/NZ.....long list

Counting the days......

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Dam thats a awsome plan for the next few years. :thumbup: You will need to make a blog of that similar to what Lazz has. Can't say I'm jealous nope not one bit :whistle:

Dam thats a awsome plan for the next few years. :thumbup: You will need to make a blog of that similar to what Lazz has. Can't say I'm jealous nope not one bit :whistle:

In some respects it is quite daunting......giving up a perfectly good job, but it is what we've been planning for many years. I'm in the process of setting up a Facebook Group and will put plenty of photos/reports on the forum too

Back