Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

ssssh.

Oh God . . They're still banging on about 1966 - what if England win :angry-screaming:.

It'll drive the Scots to Independence and to guarantee an SNP success Nicola will hold it on the annual "Gareth Southgate Day".
Being English I hope they do win - COME ON ENGLAND :happy-cheerleaderk:

Bob.

The pubs are doing very well by the looks of it. I came past the Four Chestnuts and there was a lot of men that seemed to be doing aerobics outside holding beer glasses (no beer left in them mind). In this heat! Perhaps there was something in the beer.

I believe the correct spelling , Frank, is

ENGERLAND, ENGERLAND, ENGERLAND

Who drank my lager? Oi, Darlin I f***** love you, I do. Let's get a kebab. We goin' home we're goin' home

In an ambulance...
Everything you have written here is the reason iv never followed footie.:grimacing: But all the best to em they seem a nice bunch of chaps.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Another one is " Wots brexit?"

Really couldn’t care less about football 3 years out of 4 but I want England to win because it’s England. Now if you want real excitement........anyone see the Dutch TT from Assen last weekend! Man, what a race!

Really couldn’t care less about football 3 years out of 4 but I want England to win because it’s England. Now if you want real excitement........anyone see the Dutch TT from Assen last weekend! Man, what a race!
Now your talking, I never miss a race. they don't come any better than that race:)

Oh God . . They're still banging on about 1966 - what if England win :angry-screaming:.

It'll drive the Scots to Independence and to guarantee an SNP success Nicola will hold it on the annual "Gareth Southgate Day".
Being English I hope they do win - COME ON ENGLAND :happy-cheerleaderk:

Bob.

I watched it with 6 Scotsmen, A polish guy and a Nigerian.
We have large French contingent at work and I'm half hoping for, half dreading an England v France final.
It's the best chance we've had for a long time.

Give them a ball each to stop them crying over it was always my view of football but this time around has me wondering who cut what deal with whom and for what purpose ?

Well at least the team hasn't f'd up brexit!

Back