steel wheels

toolsplus

Country Flag
portugal
looking for some decent modular steel wheels

16 x 8 with zero offset

any ideas lads?
cheers

Why a zero offset when a negative offset looks better ?

looking for some decent modular steel wheels

16 x 8 with zero offset

any ideas lads?
cheers
Uys I would go for Sunrasier wheel they have what ever you need zero offset or negative offset and they make the car look the part too. Get them in white or black they are not extensive good hunting.

Search for 6x149.7 and you should find plenty of options , my 80 has 16x10 with a -32 offset which is about as far as you can widen the trucks stance without extending the arch flares .

Search for 6x149.7 and you should find plenty of options , my 80 has 16x10 with a -32 offset which is about as far as you can widen the trucks stance without extending the arch flares .
what does the 6 x 149.7 mean mate?

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Well he was trying to say search for the stud pattern size but got the wrong details.

So the 6x means 6 studs the size then referes to the PCD. Which for a 80 is 139.7

Well he was trying to say search for the stud pattern size but got the wrong details.

So the 6x means 6 studs the size then referes to the PCD. Which for a 80 is 139.7

Thanks Stu your right memory got muddled when i posted , 6x139.7 will find you wheels that fit TP tough torgue or gojo's are commonly found in varied sizes about 50 quid a wheel .

Back