Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

steering rack leaking

Cabman

owch the wifes just come home and the offside steering gater has split and dumped atf everywhere looks like it got full and split under load i wouldnt mind but ive only just had the rack rebuilt 3 months ago new seals the lot done by a proper workshop looks like its going back to be sorted

I think they should cover the repair for you,
The crap thing is you gotta take it off again.

spoke to them and they couldnt appologise enough said bring it in theyll put the rack right

well all done and fitted also laser tracked let hope its ok now they said its a mystery as they couldnt find anything faulty with any off the seals or anything else but rebuilt completely anyway lets hope thats the last time i have to do that job bit of a pita on the garage floor

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
forgot to say they are a local company close to me and are totally profesional they recon large amounts of racks and steering boxes for major motor factor suppliers if anybody needs rack or box recon let me know as the cost of the rebuild for me (trade) was a third of the cost of replacing it with another which are recon units anyway i know i had a problem but there service was second to none and im fairly confident everything will be ok now. ill be happy to sort it for any members who need there services

Back