Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Stolen RTT and Rack

Julian T

Garage
Country Flag
south_africa
Not certain this is the best section of the forum to post this but for those of us who don't follow Overland Cruisers on FB or the Toyota 4x4 FB page HERE is a link to the stolen rack and tent, would be good to keep an eye out for them, and of course now we know that the criminal element is targeting these we probably need to start thinking about security.

Perhaps I may start sleeping in mine more often than only when I am away ;)

Robs on here.
There was another done on Monday as well.
We have a lot of it going on around us at the min. Never really thought about the tent though to be honest.
Robs tent is a howling moon with a new floor in it. New cover as well if I remember right.

Yes, the tent should be distinctive, its got a black cover.
And yes I do remember that Rob is on here I thought it a good idea to get the info circulated ;)

Thieving scum should be hung drawn and quartered only instead of using horses or oxen we perform it in a modern way, with a quartet of 4x4's.

And yes I do remember that Rob is on here I thought it a good idea to get the info circulated ;)

Thieving scum should be hung drawn and quartered only instead of using horses or oxen we perform it in a modern way, with a quartet of 4x4's.

I told him to get it on all the forums Julian so as many people as poss know. Not good at all. The van had no tax not or insurance.

Yes Julian.

I've often thought the HD&Q method of punishment might have a deterring effect especially if it was public.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back