Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

STRIP HARRY AND MEGHAN OF THEIR ROYAL TITLES!

STRIP HARRY AND MEGHAN OF THEIR ROYAL TITLES!

• Yes

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just wanted to highlight that the two of them are potently worth a million dollars a day in commercial social income. The so called influencer market.

Aye the feminism and flower power brain washing influence that gives us muppets like Greta and teaches kids only fools and horses work .

The thing is if a family has around 550 million in the bank and is subsidised by circa 50 million a year by the state. They work and live well.

So whats the fuss about.. the uncle is a pedophile and the grandad's brothers were gestapo operatives ( pictures to prove it) his mother was about to spill the beans and the granny did something about it!

This is a very outdated system that supports this.

Just wanted to highlight that the two of them are potently worth a million dollars a day in commercial social income. The so called influencer market.
Edward & Mrs. Simpson all over again, and they kept their titles, and also made a fortune from the media circus

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
The thing is if a family has around 550 million in the bank and is subsidised by circa 50 million a year by the state. They work and live well.

So whats the fuss about.. the uncle is a pedophile and the grandad's brothers were gestapo operatives ( pictures to prove it) his mother was about to spill the beans and the granny did something about it!

This is a very outdated system that supports this.
:text-goodpost:

Not Millions, try Billions of £ not $, the true wealth and behind the scenes dealings will never be known.

If we are deviating from the original question.

For all their financial wealth I wouldn't want the job. Your life isn't your own.

Why marry into the family if you don't like how they roll?

I'm not a royalist, but have no problem with them. They bring to the country far more than what they "cost" us.

I’m no great royalist either but, as far as I can tell, nobody chooses where or to who they are born. Given how his mother was treated by the press, it is quite reasonable that Harry doesn’t want his wife to go through the same and has the courage to try to do something about it. To bring everything down to money is falling into the old “knowing the price of everything, but the value of nothing” argument.

Not Millions, try Billions of £ not $, the true wealth and behind the scenes dealings will never be known.
Yes, less deviation, back on the yellow brick road, back to the original question :laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling:

Don't for get to vote at the top of the thread:thumbup:

Fair play I really didn’t think they read the forums here. Sorry I messed up the result by voting to view it, but they must have looked before I did.

Well the Queen has spoken and i'm wondering what odds the bookies will give me on divorced within a decade .

Well the Queen has spoken and i'm wondering what odds the bookies will give me on divorced within a decade .
Your not gonna believe me, but I was thinking exactly the same.

Now, I'm going to put my head above the parapet and take an arrow to the eye..

I don't like her. She always has that well rehearsed flutter of the eye lashes and perma smile on her face.

She has a agenda.

Many a good man/empire has been brought down by the lure of a attractive woman.

As I said above, don't marry into the family if you don't like how it works.

It all reminds me of the Diana years..

I will say that I don't condone the over intrusive behaviour of the press.

I wish them luck and have no opinion of her at all really because a news article regarding she they it is not worth reading .

But i did read the Queens announcement and was immediately thinking about Diana and errors of judgement that surely nobody wants to repeat .

Your not gonna believe me, but I was thinking exactly the same.

Now, I'm going to put my head above the parapet and take an arrow to the eye..

I don't like her. She always has that well rehearsed flutter of the eye lashes and perma smile on her face.

She has a agenda.

Many a good man/empire has been brought down by the lure of a attractive woman.

As I said above, don't marry into the family if you don't like how it works.

It all reminds me of the Diana years..

I will say that I don't condone the over intrusive behaviour of the press.
:text-goodpost:

Well,

That's it, all questions answered, all most, so that's the end of the thread for me, for now.

As the OP, I thank you all for you input and a good debate, as you can see the vote result was 50/50.

Well done.

Back