Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

STRIP HARRY AND MEGHAN OF THEIR ROYAL TITLES!

STRIP HARRY AND MEGHAN OF THEIR ROYAL TITLES!

• Yes

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
J

jibberjabber

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex have been given every possible encouragement and opportunity to make a success of their roles within the Royal Family.

No expense has been spared in making both Harry and Meghan feel welcome - from a lavish Royal Wedding to a palatial grace-and-favour home at Frogmore Cottage, recently renovated at a cost of £2.4 million pounds to the British taxpayer, and a multi-million pound security detail to protect them from the realities of life in 21st century Britain.

The expectation was that Harry and Meghan would embrace their roles as senior royals and fully commit to the great institution that is our monarchy, putting duty and personal sacrifice above all else, as our Queen has done since her coronation nearly 68 years ago.

Instead, both Harry and Meghan have decided to thumb their noses at the prospect of contributing to the maintenance of this great institution, and have selfishly proclaimed that they are going to lead their own lives - while at the same time expecting to retain their royal titles and all the perks that come with such a privileged lifestyle.

What is he 98th in line for the throne or something ? who cares if the Posh and Becks , Brad and Angelina , Kardasian famous for fuck all lifestyle appeals to them kick the buggers out and be done with it .

I think we should have a referendum.
We could call it Hamegxit, then we could have a long running debate costing the tax payer Millions, then a General election.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Let them do what they want, I don't give a dam
Yes, 'live and let live' you don't mind paying them to 'Let them do what they want' then ?

You can't be a 'Half in' and 'Half out' Royal and keep all the benifits, like being called 'Sir' and your 'Royal Highness' and being given money for doing nothing.

Im not a Piers Morgan fan (Neither are Harry and Megs) but there may be some truth when he said. "Megan has never wanted to be Royalty she just wants to be Famous ,She cut ties with her Father and the rest of the Family in the quest for Fame And money, Now shes driven the same wedge between Harry and his Family... She wants it all for her self ..Fame and Money"......They can both Fuck off for all i care...

I would not be surprised if they add more to our coffers than they cost us but I would not know where to start on the calculations.

If i'm to respect the royal family is an asset to our nation , and i do , then is it not fair to expect members of that family to appreciate the responsibility that comes with title .

But get out of the news FFS because nobody actually cares .

Its not them that are writing the news - its the idiot newspapers and social media nuggets. As some wit said recently - shock, 35 year old man wants to stop living at his grans house. Just let them get on with it.

Its not them that are writing the news - its the idiot newspapers and social media nuggets. As some wit said recently - shock, 35 year old man wants to stop living at his grans house. Just let them get on with it.
Agreed,

But at who's cost, is the question,
the issue is NOT weather they should 'stay' or 'go', it's should we the British 'Tax Payer' still fund their lavish Royal life style, and should they keep their Royal titles.

Some of you are missing the point of the question at the top of this thread.

Strip 'em' of everything they got, Even their clothes, Then whip 'em' with barbed wire, Thats what our Dad did to us kids. Never did me any Harm....... Are we back on track now Jibber Jabber:thumbup:

Strip 'em' of everything they got, Even their clothes, Then whip 'em' with barbed wire, Thats what our Dad did to us kids. Never did me any Harm....... Are we back on track now Jibber Jabber:thumbup:
Great post.:thumbup::text-goodpost::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling:

Sounds like you had a hard upbringing, I'll bet yer Dad did this to yer as well.:thumbup:

You had to get up out of shoebox at twelve o'clock at night and lick road clean wit' tongue. You had two bits of cold gravel, worked twenty-four hours a day at mill for sixpence every four years, and when you got home your Dad would slice you in two wit' bread knife.:thumbup:

Well I had it worse than you Higgy.:thumbup:

I had to get up in the morning at ten o'clock at night half an hour before I went to bed, drink a cup of sulphuric acid, work twenty-nine hours a day down mill, and pay mill owner for permission to come to work, and when we got home, our Dad and our mother would kill us and dance about on our graves singing :thumbup:

Kept us on track though, didn't it Higgy.

Can't do that they are royalty , gift the BBC to them as an income and end tv tax i say lets see if they can build something people actually do respect .

Can't do that they are royalty , gift the BBC to them as an income and end tv tax i say lets see if they can build something people actually do respect .
My 82 year old Mum now has to pay the BBC TV license, perhaps this is why the BBC decided to take away free TV license for 80's and over.

I'm really, really looking forward to getting old, NOT.:angry-tappingfoot:

Okay, I'm Not suggesting they should be 'Hung drawn and quarted' or 'Boiled in Oil' after all this is 2020 not the bad old days of 1999 you know.

Anyway,

I went to my Boss the other day, and told him I was leaving, and as I'm a 'Highly Paid Manager' with all the perks, I.E, Company Land Cruiser, health insurance, pension, bonuses, et cetera, et cetera, I want keep all these benefits and this company can pay for them.

My Boss put it to the Board of Dickrectores.

I had a lovely response letter in the post, they said, the only things I would get are 'Sex and Travel'

Okay, I'll translate, 'Sex and Travel' = F*€k and Off.

Agreed,

But at who's cost, is the question,
the issue is NOT weather they should 'stay' or 'go', it's should we the British 'Tax Payer' still fund their lavish Royal life style, and should they keep their Royal titles.

Some of you are missing the point of the question at the top of this thread.
No and no.

There choice to leave. Or at least hers...

Back