Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Stumbled on this

Errrm...

My idea of hell quite possibly. I'd love to take that off road and give it a beating.

I can see the ring of LEDs on the inside of the rims being extremely usefull..

Errrm...

My idea of hell quite possibly. I'd love to take that off road and give it a beating.

My nine-year-old daughter would like all that ‘red’, and the stereo probably sounds good...

A lot of bling and rather a shame TBH, it would make a very nice base for an Overlander...

Or as Chris said....

Imagine a weekend at Lincomb. 40 hours in the jet wash later ......
I suppose it would be easier to get the lance underneath. The LEDs in the wheels wouldn’t last 5 minutes, or the underslung light bar at the front. Clearly all show on top of some useful stuff. With most of the lighting removed and the tubing painted black it would probably be a pretty good vehicle off road with the lift. I wonder how the castor has been corrected. :think:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Front prop looks a bit short! Looks like castor correction bushes at the end of the video.

I suppose it would be easier to get the lance underneath. The LEDs in the wheels wouldn’t last 5 minutes, or the underslung light bar at the front. Clearly all show on top of some useful stuff. With most of the lighting removed and the tubing painted black it would probably be a pretty good vehicle off road with the lift. I wonder how the castor has been corrected. :think:

Not too well I presume, as Iwan has stated. All belong and no balls comes to Ming, although it looks like theres some serious stuff on board underneath, but probably for bling again, more than function...

Back