Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Summer in Portugal

toolsplus

Country Flag
portugal
After 40 years of summers in Jersey i've decided to stay put down here this summer for the first time.
This forum has been great to me so i'm inviting anyone from the forum who's in the area to pop in for a cuppa.
I'm gona chill and work on the 80.
I'm here until summer 2020,if you want you can spend a coupla nights here,fill your water tanks and drink loads of tea.

Cheers
Bill

ps. there's alot of edible animals so dogs must be on leads.

After 40 years of summers in Jersey i've decided to stay put down here this summer for the first time.
This forum has been great to me so i'm inviting anyone from the forum who's in the area to pop in for a cuppa.
I'm here until summer 2020,if you want you can spend a coupla nights here,fill your water tanks and drink loads of tea.

Cheers
Bill

Jolly decent offer there Bill. :thumbup: Lynn has mentioned wanting to travel down to Portugal. Alas I cannot see that happening this year with the way things are but if we do we will certainly take you up on that.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Cheers
Bill

Might take you up on that, plan to be in galecia late September, and was wondering about crossing to Portugal

Might take you up on that, plan to be in galecia late September, and was wondering about crossing to Portugal

Galicia's near galecia,head south until you see a lighthouse,then stop and watch the bird super highway.
They're migrating south or north.No GPS or smartphone,just instinct,it normally works...

Cheers
Bill

Why Jersey, you been missing out, Guernsey far nicer place ;)

G.

Update.

It got very sunny in the Algarve from dawn til dusk everyday,you had to wear shades or you couldn't see to walk to the garage about 20 metres away,bollox,time to head North.
In Jersey now,no sun,perfect i can see now.
Will probably be in England in early September for a while,then back down here to the constant sunshine,it's great when it rains in October. Less sun, dust and a lot more fun.

Cheers

Back