Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Super winch in administration

Olazz

Country Flag
zimbabwe
Apparently Super winch have today gone into administration.... how do I know; well the 2 winches I have ordered from them for the truck build, were on back order for some reason and today I received an email stating that I won't be getting them and money down the M'Khazi !!:angry-screaming::angry-screaming::angry-screaming::angry-screaming:

Whose stupid idea was this truck build anyway??

Last edited:
Oh that’s a shame, apart from the money side. Maybe someone could buy them out? Who knows.
Had you considered hydraulic?

what a ####.
strangely enough about 8 months ago I rang super winch enquiring about one of there winches I had. all I got was a answer machine in a Canadian accent..?

How on earth... guess they'll blame Brexit, or the Chinese, or Trump. Guess you can pursue the credit, Lazz, but doesn't help the build. What a PITA.
I guess they were struggling to compete... I just bought another Rhino winch off ebay... Its only 4500lbs but they are on offer with £100 off... With offers like that and the Asian market.... No wonder companies fold.... Sorry about your loss 'tho' Olazz......... As Moggy.. Credit/debit card 'co' should reimburse

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Hmm, I was just about to place an order for one.

Paid on a trade account so not sure what the outcome will be. Don't now if it's worldwide, but I would assume it is.

And I was contemplating replacing my 12 year old abused one ksoon, I’ve been very happy with my Superwinch.

Sorry if you lose money on this Lazz, what a bummer... :?

Sorry to hear that Olazz, I feel like you're being put through the ringer a bit on this truck build. Hope it all works out.

Very sorry you lost out Olazz but when you are a 1000 miles away with the biggest smile ever on your face it wont matter much as with Moggy i got a Winchmax and they also do Mil Spec stuff which would probably suit your needs there was also the Red winch that was used on the Car SOS Toyota Husky winches and and a few more out there and hope you have some luck getting you cash back

Fingers crossed for you.

Owned by - Kinderhook Industries, LLC is a private investment firm that manages over $2.0 billion of committed capital .

That's one of the benefits of globalization , Supewinch is small change 18 million turnover so it can be thrown away like a sweet wrapper and it doesn't harm anyone ............ does it ?

Owned by - Kinderhook Industries, LLC is a private investment firm that manages over $2.0 billion of committed capital .

That's one of the benefits of globalization , Supewinch is small change 18 million turnover so it can be thrown away like a sweet wrapper and it doesn't harm anyone ............ does it ?
The best that can be hoped for is a deal with the administrator for a management buy out. It’s probably had all the goodness sucked out of it and just the bare bones left after being asset stripped.

Back