Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

tail gate storage.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Good. There was a lot of interest in them at the show. I did giver people details on how to contact you through the forum. If I'd had them with me and people had the cash on them, I reckon I'd have shifted 4 or 5 sets. Found they are a brilliant place to put jump leads which are a pain to store at the best of times.

Found they are a brilliant place to put jump leads which are a pain to store at the best of times.
Yep, that's where mine are too, along with a couple of other small bits & pieces.

I’m definitely interested, when is the new batch due to be available?

Good. There was a lot of interest in them at the show. I did giver people details on how to contact you through the forum. If I'd had them with me and people had the cash on them, I reckon I'd have shifted 4 or 5 sets. Found they are a brilliant place to put jump leads which are a pain to store at the best of times.
Cheers chris. Thats great.
I better get cracking..

Just a thought on these. What about a non cubby version. Ie just the flat plate. You'd need to recess the holes on the underside slightly to accommodate the head of a rivnut, but the decks are so good, there was interest in having them as a replacement for the carpet and wood original. You wouldn't need to cut out the tailgate, just slap this on top.

I’m definitely interested, when is the new batch due to be available?
Normally a week or two from the laser cutters depending on how busy they are. Then i have to get my arse in gear. Then about five days at the powder coaters, again, depending how busy they are.
It is a bit of a drawn out process.
ill keep you posted.

Just a thought on these. What about a non cubby version. Ie just the flat plate. You'd need to recess the holes on the underside slightly to accommodate the head of a rivnut, but the decks are so good, there was interest in having them as a replacement for the carpet and wood original. You wouldn't need to cut out the tailgate, just slap this on top.
Interesting idea. Ill have a price in the next couple of days and see if there is any interest.:thumbup:

Hello from someone who saw Chris' tailgate storage at the show and would have bought one there and then :D (was nice to meet you Chris and thanks for the grand tour!)

Interested if you're making another batch please Chapel Gate

Back