Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

TalkTalk Web Mail.

frank rabbets

Guru
Is any body using TalkTalk Web Mail?

My inbox slowly fills up as usual but all of a sudden all the items are in the trash. The number of emails or time they are in inbox varies. I'm on the basic settings and anyway can't see a setting that would help me. Anybody know the answer?

Thanks.

That sounds very odd - do you have it synced with anything - pop3 or IMAP or just use online only?

Thanks James I don't think I have it synced with anything but I'll get someone to check and see. I'm no computer expert.

No problem, See I'm no Land Cruiser expert but I'm in the IT game so pleased to help, if you cant find any synchronised endpoint - best to call TalkTalk, folders get screwed up like this sometimes when mailbox's are restored or purged by accident - I doubt its anything you have done.

Thanks James. I think he prob;em is at the root which I guess will be the server. I used to use Windows Live mail but after my son in law built me a new computer 3 weeks ago Windows Live mail was no longer available so for the first time I've had to go direct to server for my emails. I have Windows 10 "mail" on my computer which I don't use. Could this be affecting TTWeb Mail?

I'll try and contact TT today and post the result.

Morning, Could you check to if he set up that mail client for you - any data there?
If not the old device, is it still collecting email?
Would definitely talk to TT - they should be able to tell if there are mail clients still connected/in use.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Talked to TT. They want me to use another browser but I don't know how. If I get someone to use another browser could TT tell straight away if it was a browser fault or would I have to suck it and see?

Back