Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Techstream steering angle

J

jibberjabber

Just been playing with Techstream and I notice my Steering Angle is off by a few degrees, I was wondering if any members know how to or if it can be adjusted back to zero, as there doesn't seem a way of doing it using Techstream, I might be wrong, but any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Edit. I have found some info on a post here about pulling a plug for a while, then putting back in, but it didn't say which plug.

Another edit, I've answered my own question, found it on another site, so don't all rush to help. :laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling:

Last edited by a moderator:
Just been playing with Techstream and I notice my Steering Angle is off by a few degrees, I was wondering if any members know how to or if it can be adjusted back to zero, as there doesn't seem a way of doing it using Techstream, I might be wrong, but any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Edit. I have found some info on a post here about pulling a plug for a while, then putting back in, but it didn't say which plug.

Another edit, I've answered my own question, found it on another site, so don't all rush to help. :laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling:
i had the same with ahc couldnt be bothered to remove fuses in the footwell so i disconected the battery ,so wouldnt that work as on start up it would reset and you have to drive .5 mile for light to go out

i had the same with ahc couldnt be bothered to remove fuses in the footwell so i disconected the battery ,so wouldnt that work as on start up it would reset and you have to drive .5 mile for light to go out
Thanks Phil, :clap:

I posted the same question on mud, and they helped me, sorted now:dance:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back