Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Terminator Dark Fate

cmcmill01

Supporter
Country Flag
uk
Definitely a 80 in the background, trailer looks good!!

B3143629-77C3-4741-91B6-AD72C0DBE714.jpeg

Is that an Old Linda Hamilton... From the first Terminator?

Been watching the series 2 of Deep State. They're all bombing around in very clean looking 80s in Africa.

BBC’s McMafia had the full spectrum of baddies in Cruisers - from people-smugglers in 79s to the kingpin in a chauffeured white 200.

So did Narcos. They had some immaculate looking 60's too. Well before the bullet holes that is.

BBC’s McMafia had the full spectrum of baddies in Cruisers - from people-smugglers in 79s to the kingpin in a chauffeured white 200.
Do you know if series 2 is out Jacob... I cant find it...Enjoyed the first series

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Not sure whether S2 of McMafia is out, or even if they have made it. Would probably be out in the Autumn if it was...

Didn’t even know there was one, Higgy. Top marks for lavish locations in the first series.

While we’re on the subject, did anyone watch Terminator, The Sarah Connor Chronicles? A series that was on around 10 years ago? Despite a different Sarah, it was very watchable. Especially the female terminator. :whistle:

Last edited:
While we’re on the subject, did anyone watch Terminator, The Sarah Connor Chronicles? A a series that was on around 10 years ago? Despite a different Sarah, it was very watchable. Especially the female terminator. :whistle:
I did but I cant remember much about it other than "Sarah conner" was cersy in G.O.T.

moon bloodgood?

and sarah connor
e6919bddeb76432d576e73f813d65fe5.jpg

Holy S*** i remebered her name

Yes I did. It was set for another series and Fox just binned it.

Lena Heady and Summer Glau I think...

Moon Bloodgood was in Dark Skies I think you'll find.

Back