The Adventure Overland Show 28th 29th sept 19

karl webster Jul 11, 2019

1. karl webster

karl webster Land Cruiser Club sponsor Promoted Company Guru Land Cruiser Club Promoted Company

Map
    Personally for me I think it is a first class place if anyone is wanting to do the camping /overland thing. I've never seen so many vehicles that are kitted out for living in one place.

Yes I agree that the trade stands are never up to much good but as i said above it's not a salesman anyone wants to be talking to imo. I personally think anyone wanting to buy kit needs to be speaking to the actual guys who have and use the kit and for that reason I think the show is pretty good.

Chas and StarCruiser like this.
  2. Chris

Chris Super Moderator Supporter I am in europe

Garage:
    Map
    I think that it's worth separating out the campers from the day visitors. We go for the best part of three days and get a huge amount from it, talking to people, looking around and so on. Personally, I think that if you arrived at 10.00 with a pocket full of cash hoping to fill the car with stuff, you'd have a slightly different opinion.

3. Trevor

Trevor Well-Known Member Supporter Promoted Company I am in england

Map
    Perhaps a visit to the upcoming Lincomb event would be an chance to look around the various Cruiser setups and have a good natter over a brew or two.

4. Howmanygoes

Howmanygoes Well-Known Member I am in england

Map
    If this was towards me then I plan to be there. I ballsed up on Saturday going to the wrong place which meant I didn’t get time to pop into the LC camp. As I was hoping to see people at Lincomb I put this as a nice to do rather than had to do.

5. dyladams

dyladams Well-Known Member I am in uk

Garage:
    Map
    It’s been a bit of a delayed post but wanted to say thanks to everyone for a nice weekend. Always good to see everyone and meet some new people while getting to know some people better.

I enjoyed the show but my main comment was that I did not really know where the trade stands were. It was a bit of a mixture and not set up in any types of rows or some type of order.

StarCruiser likes this.
Don't like the adverts? Become a supporter