Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

The car vibrates

MarcoC

Country Flag
romania
I've been facing a problem for some time and it's already annoying, I have a Toyota j90 from 2000, facelift with automatic transmission.
You can feel a rather strong vibration inside the car, when the car is in P the same as when it is in D, everything disappears when I press the accelerator. The engine also has a vibration but it works perfectly, I changed the engine mounts as well as the gearbox mount.
Has anyone else experienced something like this? can you help me Thank you :D

Hello, sorry I forgot to specify, KZ-TE, 3000 cc diesel engine with 125hp

A friend told me that it is possible that this part is broken, but I have no idea where it can be and how I can tell if it is really the fault.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2023-06-17 at 01.53.14.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-06-17 at 01.53.14.jpeg
    82.5 KB · Views: 19
That's a propshaft component. Presumably since your problem occurs when you are stationery this rules out the transfer case, propshaft and axles.

I know very little about this particular engine but it sounds like you have some kind of misfire at idle. Not sure what the cause could be though, fuel delivery somehow but I'm not very clued up on diesels.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I understood, as I said above, as long as I accelerate a little, even if the car is in P or D, the vibration disappears.
The 4x4 lever can be seen vibrating. But the engine works perfectly, I was thinking that maybe there are some used supports that are the cause of this problem.

I changed them, but I was thinking that maybe there is another support that holds the engine somewhere under them?
IMG-20230316-WA0003.jpg
IMG-20230524-WA0042.jpg

Back