Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

The new Jimny is out

Oh yeah, there was a good clip from Autocar where the Jimny goes head-to-head with the LC Commercial.

Possibly the last proper 4x4 ever to be built i reckon , duster deawoo whatever they are 4wd cars .

Tough simple and spartan , i wonder why they didn't sell many defenders on that philosophy :think:

There is a perverse pleasure in th eold SJ's, and this new one maybe, getting the most out of the smallest....bit like sheds and caravans.

I wonder if the baroud would go on the top though?

Also, for a 2000mile overland trip I wonder how comfy a swb would be.....

My Hilux is now a second car, so mpg not important, albeit it ets about 28 - the skoda estate gets about 68mpg, 75 on a run, and does 80% of my mileage now.

My accountant has a Yeti and loves it. One of the local 4x4 response members had one and took it round the training course and it faired well. The only thing that gave issue was ground clearance apart from the road based tyres which of course could have been improved.

We've got to wait until the official release date in January before they go on sale here and when they do my boss will be ordering one for his collection and we will be using it to develop products on. :icon-cool:

I love them, I think they look awesome!! :clap:

At almost a third of what a duel cab 79 series will cost, I'm seriously tempted to buy one myself! :shifty:

Back