Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

The Off-roaders anthem?

Pity they don't have any pics of cruisers playing in the mud :mrgreen:

My personal 'froadin favourite is this reminder about the importance of momentum... keep on rollin... :music-headbanger:

[youtube:3g0fqlya]v4KfH_-HstQ[/youtube:3g0fqlya]

:character-beavisbutthead:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Les, I DO hope you are kidding. What a f***** racket. Jeez, that's just hideous.

I'd rather have Cross Town Traffic or at least something classic. No wonder there's so much road rage down South if that's what you are listing to!

C

Chris dude, you know better than that. I like most rock, Limp Bizkit etc are just something I don't mind.

I don't know why, but I saw Andrew as a milder type of sounds fan.

Ecky Thump said:
I don't know why, but I saw Andrew as a milder type of sounds fan.
That's because I have CLASS :laughing-rofl:

Thanks, Les - I'm going to be dining out on that compliment for weeks! :thumbup:
:mrgreen:

Maybe we need start a separate thread on people's favourite driving songs/music/bands :idea: Apologies for [s:3jrbjxee]spoiling[/s:3jrbjxee]raising the tone of your thread, Chas

Chas just made me remember

I have a confession to make :shock:

I went to my wedding in a 110 Land rover :o listening to Eminem.

Still play Eminem now when off roading now :mrgreen:

Ecky Thump said:
Chas, You're obviously too old to appreciate good music :lol: :lol:
Ah, but Les, for nearly all my working life I was exposed to really GOOD music, so I think I'm qualified to comment :thumbup:

With Andrew on this. Listening to some country and western would make me want to throw myself out the window. Limp Bizkit: :character-beavisbutthead: :music-rockout:

How about misheard lyric country and western "You picked a fine time to leave me loose wheel" by Kenny Rogered

excellent!

What about Stuck in the puddle with you - Stealer's Wheel

C

:character-beavisbutthead: everytime

Most head banging stuff is not 'music' it's just noise.

A little Metallica - Motorbreath never hurt anyone
fatdrum.gif

:music-guitarred:

In that case Chas, It's really awesome NOISE :!:

Metallica et al all the way :thumbup: :clap:

Ecky Thump said:
In that case Chas, It's really awesome NOISE :!: Metallica et al all the way :thumbup: :clap:
Awesome? sure you don't mean awful?

:character-beavisbutthead: :character-beavisbutthead: :character-beavisbutthead: :character-beavisbutthead: :character-beavisbutthead:

Back