Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

the straight through crew.

When my exhaust failed I had a new one on by next morning first thing. My tester booked me in online while he tested another car then he came out to the car park with the test certificate for no extra fee. Been going there 26 years now. He's also got a nice simple AC recharge machine with a steering wheel.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I went down to the garage for a little pre-MoT chat. My mechanic assured me their bloke is not one to scrutinise bulb types or insult you with advisories like ‘Boot struts getting weak’ or ‘Rear child seat fitted’.

Miraculously he didn’t even pick me up on my glow-in-the-dark Defender (which I will get around to!).

51B364D9-1ABF-4A06-A5D3-D3D27D0ACF69.jpeg

Last test of this year.

IMG_1552.JPG

Passed no advisories. And as a bonus the last truck of the year passed its test no ad too. The tester did say that to find one with a chassis as good as this was unusual these days.

5/5 just saying like.

Well, took the manual 80 for its test today, not done a lot since the last test as I prefer the 24V auto and its been stood up most of the year. Passed no advisories as expected having done only 2k since the last one.

IMG_1827.JPG

The 120 is next in a couple of weeks so we'll see how we go on with that one.

helpfully would be the same in my case.
just a quick question do they testing the Diff lock because my one would not lock yet:expressionless:

Straight through a couple of weeks ago, no advisories. :dance:

Back