Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

the straight through crew.

I don't know Jacob. I'm enjoying every second of it, it drives so well. You can definitely tell the difference in Pedders suspension on this and the Dobinsons on the 80 auto. Just like the Pedders on the Collie I put on the ride is rubbish.

Another straight through no advisories. Had some test but wanted peace of mind.

View attachment 167992

View attachment 167993

View attachment 167995

This little old Anglia was of interest in their yard, not bad condition for 56 years young.View attachment 167994

My parents first car! They used to breed Samoyed dogs and put them through shows including Crufts, the car was super reliable.......well barring the odd brake failure....twice! Still there was some good memories in there as a kid.

regards

Dave

Took mine for an MOT on Friday - last appointment. It was SORN so had to book it in. Only done 100 miles in the last two years since Russia. It had an MOT before it went to sleep so was in good shape mechanically re brakes and so on. Straight through. No advisories or comments other than it was a fantastic machine. Great to be back in the driving seat again but boy it needs a wash and brush up.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
IMG_2177.jpg

Straight through again, no advisories. I'm hardly racking the miles up but I did a 250 mile round trip yesterday morning and enjoyed every mile.

Yep, not too bad, it helps with having a ramp to check it over with TBF and picking a good one to start with. The 120 was the 10th I looked at and the best by far. That said I did replace the injectors recently which was a £1k job ( which could have been put off for a while) but I do like it.

Straight though again. One advisory for the ARB bush but that’s it.

Tester did show me that one of my UJs has begun to fall apart. I have had a little vibration recently but I only re-greased them a few months back. Good spot though. Gives me something to do in the evenings.

Turns out the last MOT tester had recorded the mileage as kilometres instead of miles, so it’s now showing as a huge single year mileage! A look at previous MOTs easily highlights the error though.

Hilux went straight through this morning and no issues at all with the LED headlight bulbs. Alignment spot on and no comments made about the fact they were LED. I took the std H4's with me just in case.

Went through yesterday with advisory on front wheel bearings the same for past four years and surprisingly nothing about the surface rust must have been different examiner and with just over 3000 miles for the year and the current covid climate Tally Ho off we stop again

Just going to nip the bike up for it's annual check. Can't imagine anything that would cause a fail. Tester nearly dropped it last year when he pressed the horn. Might remind him how loud it is this time.

Back