Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

The trip to Clives House

What they call jumping on the Band Vagn over there

Lol. Very good.:)

You’re right. So it was. I think that famous American P1800 saloon is still officially the highest-mileage private car ever with 3+ million miles on it. The shooting brake is so much nicer though.

same engine thats in the bv202 iirc.

thread jack over.

You’re right about the houses, I’ve never seen the Chinese ones, but a typical Gypsy house is more like this...

10.jpg

I thought the whole point was gypsies don’t have houses :laughing-rolling:

Hardly, often they’re not poor here and they settle, there’s often whole gypsy villages. The more ornate houses are intended to show off their status, the Gypsy King syndrome, there’s a very well-structured hierarchy.

Often they keep their animals inside the bigger houses... :? imagine :shock:

Hardly, often they’re not poor here and they settle, there’s often whole gypsy villages. The more ornate houses are intended to show off their status, the Gypsy King syndrome, there’s a very well-structured hierarchy.

Often they keep their animals inside the bigger houses... :? imagine :shock:
A bit like the UK, except they just slap more Chrome on the Caravan...Or the bigger and more Ornate wrought Iron period gates Leading you into the Park, (With Lions) of course..:icon-rolleyes:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
How are those houses constructed ?? That looks like ceramic tile cladding but I suppose it could be timber.

Impressive stuff nevertheless.

Bob.

How are those houses constructed ?? That looks like ceramic tile cladding but I suppose it could be timber.

Impressive stuff nevertheless.

Bob.

Normally in brick or what they call here BCA blocks (used to be called breeze blocks in the UK). There would be ceramics on the outside to weather-proof the construction, or high density cement render in those patterned formations, often polished to expose the aggregates for decoration.

Back